Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wedding Shmedding


continuing on with the wedding... now they are married and it was great. I cried like a baby and that won't shock anyone. It was good to see my brother, to remember what it was like to have siblings. haha. Then they went on a cruz to the bahamas and we went back home to RUPERT. lovely place. Then i had a couple days to get things in order for college and I was back in the rat race. I moved into a new apartment complex which is WAY closer to campus and i love the ward. it's awesome. I am the "relief society photographer" someone try to top that calling! haha. oh and i'm Fhe mom. I love being the mother of 7 boys and 12 girls. i always knew i would have a large family. haha. Well it's always nice to get pictures from Trenton....ps. 1 week until he's been gone 1 year! So i convinced Jonas (aka Mom) to get trenton a snuggy for christmas (me and trent always joked about how ridiculous they were) soo these are the pictures he sent me...yes that is his Preach My Gospel...what a clown.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ash, great pics of Elder Mack--sure hope he doesn't get all tangled up in that snuggie, slip on the exercise equipment and burn his butt on the iron!

    ReplyDelete