Tuesday, December 22, 2009

C H R I S T M A S * V A C A C T I O N




It's finally here! okay so it's been here for a few days but the relaxation has been quite nice! Christmas is going to be a bit different this year... I haven't seen my brother or sister in just about a year now. CRAZY. I feel as though I am an only child! and it's not all it's cracked up to be :) Having siblings definitely has it's pro's! I will get to talk to Mickenzie on Christmas and then the next day we are taking off to Alaska for my brother Brody's wedding. Hopefully the weather allows us to get there! In two days I find out whether or not I pulled off strait A's this semester. A miracle already happened...I got an A in economics...aka..most difficult class ever. okay so i didn't put all of my effort into it and mostly wrote Trenton during the class so I guess I probably could have made it a bit easier! oh well. Now I'm working on making a video for my brother's wedding and it's been quite the task...starting is the hardest part right? I'll let you know when I get past that point! :) The week before finals I got to go spend some time in Sandy with Cristine, Kalli, & Sadie. Love those girls! We had a great time!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ash! I was hoping to see some Alaska photos posted here. I'll be checking back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ash! Just checking back and still no photos! I did see some on FB. Thanks! Hope all is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete